This Iobitsoft Online Privacy Statement applies to information collected by Iobitsoft through the majority of its websites and services, as well as its offline product support services. This policy does not apply to those Iobitsoft sites, services and products that do not display or link to this statement, or that have their own privacy statements.
We do not distribute or share your personal information beyond what is strictly necessary to fulfill our obligations to you. We may share your information only with partners who adhere to Iobitsoft 's commitment to protect your privacyWhat Information Do We Collect?
When you visit our websites or use our products, we may collect or ask you to provide the following information in order to help us manage our relationship with you.
Iobitsoft will endeavor only to collect such information as is necessary. For example, we will ask for your name, email address, home address, and credit card so that you can buy and receive the product on Iobitsoft website.How do we collect? Customer Support
When you request technical assistance , we may need your email address or telephone number so that we can contact with you.Purchases
Iobitsoft may conduct some survey about our product and service. If you choose to join in the survey you may provide some information such as email address.Accessing and Modifying Your Personal Information
- You may have the ability to view or edit your personal information online. In order to help prevent your personal information from being viewed by others, you will be required to sign in with your credentials (email address and password). The appropriate method(s) for accessing your personal information will depend on which sites or services you have used.
- Iobitsoft Billing and Account Services - If you have an Iobitsoft Billing account, you can add to or update your information at the Iobitsoft Billing website by clicking on the "Personal Information" or "Billing Information" links.
- Iobitsoft Newsletter - If you have used Iobitsoft Newsletter service, you can update your profile information, change your password, view the unique ID associated with your credentials, or close certain accounts by visiting Account Services.
- Iobitsoft Partner Programs - If you are registered with Iobitsoft Partner Programs, you can review and edit your profile by clicking Manage Your Account on the Partner Program website.
- Iobitsoft will NOT collect, use, or distribute to third parties personally identifiable information without prior verifiable parental consent.
- Iobitsoft will NOT entice the child to divulge more information than is needed to participate in any activity, game, or service.
- Iobitsoft will provide the parent a description of the specific types of a personally identifiable information collected from their child upon request. Iobitsoft will allow the parent to refuse further use or future online collection of personally identifiable information and provide a way for a parent to obtain any personally identifiable information collected from their child.
- Iobitsoft will NOT provide any links to web sites that are unsuitable for children.
Iobitsoft collects and uses your personal information to operate and improve its sites and deliver the services or carry out the transactions you have requested. These uses may include providing you with more effective customer service; making the sites or services easier to use by eliminating the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information; performing research and analysis aimed at improving our products, services and technologies; and displaying content and advertising that are customized to your interests and preferences.
We also use your personal information to communicate with you. We may send certain mandatory service communications such as welcome letters, billing reminders, information on technical service issues, and security announcements. Some Iobitsoft services, such as Iobitsoft Newsletter, may send periodic member letters that are considered part of the service. We may also occasionally send you product surveys or promotional mailings to inform you of other products or services available from Iobitsoft .HOW WE PROTECT THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT Safeguards for Personal Information
- Iobitsoft is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We have implemented a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. These measures include:
- Storage of Your Information
- We store the personal information you provide on computer systems with limited access, which are located in controlled facilities.
- Technology safeguards
- When we transmit highly confidential information (such as a credit card number or password) over the Internet, we protect it through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layers (SSL) protocol.
No one can guarantee, and we do not guarantee, that your personal information is completely secure at all times. You are also responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your personal information to protect it against unauthorized access or use. If a password is used to help protect your accounts and personal information, it is your responsibility to keep your password confidential. Do not share this information with anyone. If you are sharing a computer with anyone you should always choose to log out before leaving a site or service to protect access to your information from subsequent users.Contacting Us
Iobitsoft regularly reviews its compliance with this Policy. Please feel free to direct any questions or concerns regarding this Policy or Iobitsoft 's treatment of personal information by contacting us through this website. If you have questions about this statement or believe that we have not adhered to it, please contact us at Support@iobitsoft.com